The Master Cabin and VIP Cabins are all located on the main deck, the Standard Cabins are located on the lower deck each with bunk bed style accommodations offering en-suite bathroom, hard wood floors and ample dtghting. The Master Cabin offers an incredibly spacious room with a king size bed, entertainment system, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, hard wood floors and beautiful views. The VIP cabins offer a spacious room with double beds, en-suite bathroom, hard wood floors, and large windows to enjoy the views.
There are 5 different categories of cabins with a total of 9 cabins, all with en-suite bathroom with hot water shower and centrally controlled air-conditioning.
- 1 Master Cabin (1 King size bed) with 8 panoramic windows, fridge, mini bar and TV/DVD system
- 5 VIP Cabins (3 Double bed rooms + 2 Twin bed rooms) all with large windows
- 1 Standard Twin Cabin (2 Single bunk beds / twin share) this cabin has a small porthole window
- 1 Standard Triple Cabin (3 Single bunk beds / triple share) this cabin has a small porthole window
- 1 Standard Quad Cabin (4 Single bunk beds / quad share) this cabin has a small porthole window
- All cabins also have:
- Wardrobes to store your clothes during the trip
- 70 X 200 cm beds included bedding set
- Twin-prong socket at 220 volts main outlet 24 hours per day
- Bath room set – Towels, Shampoo, Soap, Shower Gel, Skin Lotion